Friday, April 2, 2010

Rip While Printing

Today's Prompt asks to take the acronym of RWP put it through an Acronym-translating thingie and write based off one of the results. The one I chose originally said 'RIP' rather than 'Rip.' However, I changed it to Rip because an acronym in an acronym is just silly.

Rip While Printing

I made a mistake.
    A terrible mistake.
But it is too late
      the pages are coming out.

I cannot edit,
I cannot delete
    two keystrokes
Ctrl+P
      Twenty Copies
          Five Pages

These sheets are wrong
    they should not exist.
Confetti falls to my feet

Shred, tear, demolish, rip
      One Hundred leaves
          turned into millions

2 comments:

sarydactl said...

-last image is spectacular
-your capitalization is sporadic
-'but it is too' awkward passive
-*exist
-SO META GODDAMN

Anonymous said...

one hundred leaves falling... that imagine is fantastic!!!!... shredding is altogether unrealized.... happy day 2... monster moves

Post a Comment